Tina is the founding member of 100 Women who care Fraser Valley!
The alliance brings local women together to raise money that goes 100% to helping our local Fraser Valley charities. People are so busy these days with our families, our careers. Life. We wish we knew more about what’s going on in our community and how we can help. We want 100% of our donations going straight to the cause. We want to know how our money was spent. We are 100 Women Who Care. And we are making the Fraser Valley a better place for ALL of it’s citizens, one charity at a time. Please join this grassroots movement – we are always accepting and welcoming new members!
At our quarterly meetings:
- We hear three nominated charities present what they’re all about
- Hear what the last chosen charity did with their donation
- Donate again by vote to another local charity
- Mingle and enjoy the event
- Inspire and support each other and friends and Entrepreneurs